An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading luxury Tour Operator in our Sales Management team.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Service Manager to join and lead our European Escapes team. You will be responsible for the development, management and motivation of a team of travel consultants in order to deliver and exceed revenue budgets and service targets for the sales & service programme.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about travel and have first hand experience of selling luxury product ideally within the luxury travel industry. Knowledge of luxury European destinations and product is advantageous.
You should have previous experience of managing a sales team, including recruitment, sales coaching, training and mentoring, as well as aftersales service.
You will also be responsible for promoting guest strategy and assisting the Head of Sales to make continuous improvements.
- Proven leadership and coaching qualities
- Recruitment and training of new team members
- Execution of performance management
- Handling out of hours emergencies
- Working within margin guidelines
- Developing incentive and commission schemes
- Progressive and dynamic mindset
- Proficient on excel to and advance level (pivot tables, etc.)
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following.
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Staff Travel Fund
To apply, please send in your CV, cover letter and travel history.